|Treatment:||Premature Ejaculation (PE)|
|Daily dosage:||no more than 1 pill per day|
|Take:||25-35 minutes before sexual intercourse|
|Effect of the drug:||up to 4 hours|
|Packing:||10 tablets in 1 strip|
|Manufactured by:||Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd.|
|Country of Origin:||India|
POXET-60 Price in US
Description of POXET-60 tablets
POXET-60 tablets Dapoxetine – the drug belongs to a group of drugs that are used to treat urological diseases, and is used to improve the sexual sphere in men. The drug POXET-60 tablets is a generic of the well-known drug Priligy prolongators.
- The mechanism of its action is due to the qualities of its main active ingredient – dapoxetine.
- The POXET-60 tablets drug, as well as its main metabolites (chemicals that take part in the metabolic processes in the cells of the body) – desmethyldapoxetine and didesmethyldapoxetine, are potent selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.
When to take POXET-60?
The POXET-60 tablet is used in sex pathology, for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men. POXET-60 Dapoxetine is recommended for patients who meet the following criteria:
- insufficient control of the onset of ejaculation;
- the latent time of intravaginal ejaculation is less than 2 minutes;
- persistent or repeated ejaculation after minimal sexual stimulation before, during, and immediately after sexual penetration, which occurs earlier than the desired moment for the patient;
- a pronounced state of stress or difficulties that have arisen in interpersonal relationships as a result of premature ejaculation.
Safe use of POXET-60
- The age at which safe and effective use of this drug is permissible is from 18 to 64 years.
- POXET-60 is used only for the treatment of patients who have been diagnosed with premature ejaculation and is intended for men who want to prolong sexual intercourse by delaying the onset of ejaculation.
- There is no data on the safety of use in men who have not been diagnosed with premature ejaculation.
- Before starting treatment with this drug, men with other forms of sexual dysfunction, including erectile dysfunction, should be examined by a doctor.
- The mechanism of action of POXET-60 Dapoxetine in premature ejaculation is associated with a delay in the neural reuptake of serotonin and further enhancement of the action of neurotransmitters on presynaptic and postsynaptic receptors.